If you are trying to move the main T-Hub database to a new computer from an old computer, here are some tips in doing so.
NOTE: if you are only moving a workstation T-Hub installation, then you will not need to do the below steps. Simply uninstall T-Hub from the old computer and reinstall T-Hub on the new computer. When connecting to the T-Hub main database, use the "REMOTE" option in the installation wizard.
First make sure you have Updated T-Hub to the latest version. http://www.atandra.com/library/docs/thub10/THUB_Manual.htm#_Toc279119752
1. You will need to create a back-up of your current T-Hub database, and then transfer the file to your new computer. File(dropdown menu) Database>Backup Current Database. The file will be in the C:\Atandra\T-HUB10\T-HUB DB Backup location. Create a back up when you are ready to move by going to File\Database\Backup Current Database. Copy the T-Hub .bak file to a flash drive.
2. Go to Help/Manage License info and copy your license code somewhere.
3. Uninstall T-Hub from this computer.
4. Use this link to install a install T-hub on the new computer. https://s3.amazonaws.com/THUB/ThubInstaller.exe
5. You want to create a new instance of T-Hub database as if it were a fresh install.
6. After installing T-Hub and launching it successful, you will need to create a back-up of your new current T-Hub database. File(dropdown menu) Database>Backup Current Database. Th.is will create the T-Hub backup folder on your new computer in the C:\Atandra\T-HUB10\T-HUB DB Backup location. (NOTE: You may have to create a "T-Hub DB Backup" folder in the C:\Atandra\T-HUB10\ folder since it will not be created on first instance)
7. Plug the flash drive in and copy the T-Hub .bak file to the new computer's C:\Atandra\T-HUB10\T-HUB DB Backup folder.
8. In T-Hub on the new computer, go to File/Database/Restore Database. Locate the file and restore it.
9. Close T-Hub and use the latest update again. http://www.atandra.com/library/docs/thub10/THUB_Manual.htm#_Toc279119752
10. Connect to your QuickBooks File. See article http://www.atandra.com/library/docs/thub10/THUB_Manual.htm#_Toc367200250