Follow these steps to connect your T-HUB Online to your GoDaddy Website.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Account Manager.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Launch next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- In the Manage menu, click on Orders, and then click T-HUB Integration.
- Select that you have read and agree to the End User Disclaimer, and then click Next.
- Enter a new user name and password to use when setting up T-HUB. Click Next.
- The Security Key to use when setting up the T-HUB displays.
Go to Settings > Click on Online Store Marketplaces (Channels)
Click on Add New Store and Select GoDaddy from list of supported carts.
Enter the Order number to start download. This is the Order number from which T-HUB Online will start downloading your website Orders.
Step 4:Enter the Web Service Url as : https://app.fastshoppingcart.com/thubSync.hg
Step 5:Enter the admin login, password and Security key as noted in Server Configuration section above and click Test Connection.
Enter your Company Information
Click on Save to Save your connection details. Click on Test Connection to test the connection from T-HUB Online to your GoDaddy website.